Sunday, June 26, 2011

Another Great Way to Use Lint!

I was reading some online articles today on reusing items around the house when what did my wandering eyes see?

Dryer Lint


Reuse Household Waste Ideas


Scroll down on this Squidoo article to find this heading.

I love the idea of using dryer lint around the house, and this article has several great ideas including as a fire starter, as seen here, in an earlier lint blog entry. I personally don't have a wood stove or fireplace but I like this recycling idea. I don't usually have a lot dryer lint since my drying rack is my good friend, but it's a great way to use what you have!

Do you reuse your dryer lint for anything? Please share!

1 comment:

  1. Interesting! I did not realize lint could be used in a fire....never thought about that! ~Val

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Earn Money Searching Online