Thursday, June 30, 2011

Spelled Linty in Wordscraper

I joined Facebook several years ago. Not to keep in touch with friends or to network or any of that jazz. I joined because my daughter told me I could play Scrabble!

So, my favorite Scrabble game on Facebook is WordScraper. I just played the word "linty" against Stan. I scored 35 points but I'm still behind. Stan:  117, Me:  113. But I'm closing in!

And I do use Facebook now like a fool:  I update my status when I cook something (it's rare) or I watch a good movie (it's frequent) and use social networking so often that I wouldn't be surprised if several friends have hidden me by now.

Do you use Facebook? But more importantly, do you play WordScraper!?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Earn Money Searching Online