Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Belly Button Lint Bears, Oh My!

Etsy is a great marketplace for buying and selling. In fact, it is "Your place to buy & sell all things handmade."

All things homemade, like Teddy bears made of belly button lint. Okay, maybe they're not actually made from belly button lint, but it is LINT! And bettyraecase sells these cute critters in her Etsy shop.




Check out bettyraecase here.

These little fellers are adorable with a capital A! Rachel, the brains behind bettyraecase, describes these guys thusly:

These charming, tiny teddys are made of lint and even have eyes and a nose! They come in a 2.5" glass jar with a cork and label. Each teddy-in-a-jar comes in a black satin satchel to keep them safe and precious.

A great small gag gift for just about anyone who likes to laugh! Wonderful for curiosity collectors! Never fails to start a conversation!

Mice and rabbits coming soon!
~~~
I ask you, what have you made with lint today?

2 comments:

  1. Oh how fabulous these tiny lint creatures are! I'm just giddy to find your blog, Peggy, as I have been collecting lint for quite some time now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Cindy. I too collect it and will be posting soon what I "do" with it when I am sick of moving it around from this spot to that.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Earn Money Searching Online