Thursday, January 8, 2015

Lint in Literature: Lucky Us by Amy Bloom

It's been awhile since I posted here on my lint blog. So sorry! I have cleaned my dryer's lint filter since I last posted but that's about all the lint I've had in my life, I guess, until last night!

I was reading my book, Lucky Us by Amy Bloom, and what appeared? Lint! Here's the excerpt:


I did notice that the ladies were very happy for me to use the lint brush on their furniture, make tea, and empty the trash, and would you mind, there's a good girl, just take the dog for walkies while I'm drying.


Lucky Us: A Novel


This novel is a delight! I've read a few of Amy Bloom's other novels and this one is just as good. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Earn Money Searching Online