A few facts about Laura Bell's linty project:
- It took Laura 7 months to collect enough lint to begin The Lint Supper, I mean The Last Supper.
- Laura bought towels all the same color, washed and dried them separately to get enough lint.
- Orange towels the right shade were the hardest color to find to get lint the right shade.
- Laura's finished masterpiece is 14 by 4 inches and took her 200 hours to complete.
- Ripley's Believe It or Not bought Laura's finished lint painting for their collection!